2018 SPRING TENNIS :
BEGINS WEEK OF FEBRUARY 12TH
JUST A REMINDER THAT WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY MORNING CLINICS ARE AT 8:00AM!!
All clinic times and days are subject to change as USTA matches and other events may interfere with this schedule. Please email us and let us know you are coming to a clinic so we may plan accordingly. Thank you!!!
*Weekday Morning Clinics For All Levels*
CARDIO TENNIS- Mondays & Fridays 8:30-9:30 am
$15 per person- All levels welcome! Fast paced drills all set to fun, upbeat music! It's a great workout!
FAST FEED CLINIC- Tuesdays 8:30-9:30 am
- $15 per person- This clinic will allow you to hit a ton of balls and get some great instruction to boot!
MORNING DRILL- Wednesdays 8:00-9:00 am
- $15 per person- This clinic will get your blood pumping! Fast pace drills and point play. A good warm up before your USTA match!
VOLLEY CLINIC- Thursdays 8:00-9:00 am
- $15 per person. This is a clinic that will focus on volleys. You will learn to volley correctly and effectively! If you are struggling with your net play, this is the clinic for you!
DOUBLE TROUBLE CLINIC- FRIDAYS 11:00-12:00
- $15 per person- This clinic will focus on doubles strategies that will help you move better with your partner and have a better understanding of positioning on the court
*Weekday Clinics For Your Level of Play*
BEGINNERS - TENNIS IN NO TIME! (Begins February 26th) MON. & FRI 12:30-2:00
- $150 (TWICE A WEEK- 10 SESSIONS) OR $90 (ONCE A WEEK-5 SESSIONS) Learn the basics in a fun, friendly environment. Bring friends and we will start you well on your way to enjoying the sport of a lifetime! This class begins February 26th! Deadline to sign up is February 20th. Email Phyllis Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up!
SINGLES CLINIC- (Begins February 26th) MONDAYS 11:00-12:30
- $20 per person- These classes will teach you the 9 shots everyone should have in their arsenal and strategies of playing singles. The more singles you play the faster your game will grow. Come join us and find yourself in a very select group of tennis players. This clinic is different from all the others we offer. We would like to have 4 ladies per class and will add more classes as necessary. You must sign up in advance by contacting Phyllis Taylor at email@example.com. This clinic is for 3.0 & 3.5 level. Deadline to sign up is February 20th.
*Weeknight and Weekend Clinics*
The weekday evening Working Women's and Fast Feed clinics will return in May.
MEN'S CLINIC- Saturdays 8:00-9:30 am
- $20 per person- This clinic is geared for the men of all levels. Its a great workout and you will learn some strategy during point play. Lots of fun!!
WORKING WOMEN'S CLINIC- Saturdays 9:30-11:00 am
- $20 per person- This clinic is geared for the ladies that cannot come out during the day but want some instruction. We will focus on point play, strategy, and stroke production.
SUNDAY DRILL- (BEGINS FEBRUARY 18TH!!) - Sundays 2:00-3:30 pm
- $20 per person- This clinic is for all levels for both men and ladies. Fast pace drills to get you moving! Lots of fun and you get to hit a lot of tennis balls! Come join us!!
*Other Tennis Happenings at St. George's*
USTA League Play Begins early March
Incarnation Church Doubles Challenge April 21 & 22
St George’s JV Invitational - April 27 & 28
Tennessee State Junior Open May 4-7
Please follow us on social media for court condition updates and other tennis information.
Facebook: Lightman Tennis Center
Any questions, contact us at:
Mark Bran at 901-651-0159 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ronny Bran at 501-253-1220 or email@example.com
Phyllis Taylor at 901-581-9149 or firstname.lastname@example.org